Go Future Leaders. Go Manzo!
About Manzo Elementary
At Manzo, we empower children to be future leaders. With innovative math and science initiatives and project-based learning, like our hands-on ecology project complete with on-site garden, greenhouse and animal habitat, our students become critical thinkers, problem solvers and lifelong learners.
Offering your child...
- Leadership development
- Hands-on learning
- Ecology focused education
- English language development for grades K-5
From the time students enter to the time they graduate, Manzo Elementary develops the whole student—preparing each child for greater heights of education, achievement and global citizenship.
Go Manzo. The greenest elementary school on the planet — the pride of TUSD.
Manzo Fast Facts
- Opened its doors in 1939
- Founded the Desert Biome Ecology Project in 1994
- Awarded Best Green School 2012 by the U.S. Green Building Council's Center for Green Schools
- Named an Environmental Education Success Story by National Environmental Education Week 2013
- Designated as A Flagship School by the University of Arizona Community and School Garden Program
- Collaboratiing with the Biosphere LEO project